Undoubtedly Africa’s best rapper alive, M.I Abaga has released his much anticipated album ‘Yxng Dxnzl’ (A study on self worth). The chocolate city boss and Nigerian hip hop head continues to extend his stay on the thrown as the greatest rapper with the most impressive projects.
This is definitely another album that will live to be remembered for ages as the best description for its is EPIC. The new album doesn’t only proves that M.I Abaga has the hip hop knowledge, but also clearly proves that he is the best that has ever done it.
A STUDY ON SELF WORTH: YXNG DXNZL TRACKLIST.
- Do you know who you are? Take some time and meditate on you (Ft. Tay Iwar)
- Last night I had a dream about a hummingbird
- You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Lives
- Another thing! Do not be a groupie
- Stop never second guess yourself (Ft. Cina Soul)
- You are like melody, my heart skips a beat
- I believe in me, you should too, believe in you
- The self evaluation of Yung Denzl
- Love never fails, but where there are prophecies love will cease to remain
Download, listen and share your thoughts via the comment section below.