Ozuna continues the Latin revolution.
Last year, Ozuna released his debut album Odisea. The reggaeton album fused hip-hop and Latin music immaculately, and helped propel Ozuna’s career to worldwide stardom. The timing was right as well. Latin music has slowly been making a comeback in hip-hop. A decade ago, reggaeton ascended the commercial scene, but the predictable drum patterns and cookie cutter singles that began to flood the radio led to a rapid decline in its popularity. In the last two years, artists like Ozuna, J. Balvin, and veteran Nicky Jam have heledp bring reggaeton back to the forefront of the conversation.
Ozuna’s second album, entitled Aura, has touched down, and it will certainly add fuel to the reggaeton flame. We would be shocked if half the album doesn’t live on Billboard for the next few weeks. Aura features appearances by Cardi B, Nicky Jam, J Balvin, Akon, Wisin & Yandel, Natti Natasha, and more.
1. Aura (feat. Arthur Hanlon)
2. Me Dijeron
3. Vaina Loca (feat. Manuel Turizo)
5. Quiero Más (feat. Wisin & Yandel)
6. Tu Olor
7. Ibiza (feat. Romeo Santos)
9. Pasado y Presente (feat. Anuel AA)
10. Aunque Me Porté Mal
11. Sígueme los Pasos (feat. J Balvin & Natti Natasha)
13. Coméntale (feat. Akon)
15. Haciéndolo (feat. Nicky Jam)
16. La Modelo (feat. Cardi B)
17. Supuestamente (feat. Anuel AA)
19. Única -Remix (feat. Anuel AA, Wisin & Yandel) [Remix]
20. Besos Mojados (feat. R.K.M. & Ken Y)