PHCN Staff Gets Electrocuted On Electric Pole In Broad Daylight (Video)

    0

    An unlucky PHCN staff has ended up being electrocuted in a community in Lagos state in broad daylight.

    A video has shown the moment a PHC staff was taken off an electric pole after he apparently got electrocuted in broad daylight.

    The video was reportedly captured in Isawo, at the Ikorodu area of Lagos.

    Local reports show that the man had gone up to correct a problem when he got electrocuted. Other staff of PHCN quickly rallied round to bring him down from the pole as shocked residents watched the scene.

    Watch the video below:

     

    READ ALSO  "Saturday Night Live" Trolls Kanye West's White House Visit In Hysterical New Skit
    Loading...